Full-time Night House Person
Hotel, Autograph Collection®, is a bold landmark that merges BC’s artistry,
culture and flavours with the spirit of entrepreneurial discovery. Bold in
concept and loaded with premium amenities and services, the Civic Hotel is the
first world-class hotel to be built in Surrey in more than two decades.
The Civic Hotel proudly stands at the intersection of now and
next, the icon of a great city centre.
the Executive Housekeeper, the House Person will be responsible for cleaning
and maintaining all Public and back of house areas. This position will also
deliver supplies to guests and room attendants, with some projects in the
We are looking for a
Full-time Night (11:00 pm – 7:30 am) House Person!
and maintain all Public area and back of house washrooms.
guest requests in a timely and professional manner, ensuring guest needs are
trash, dirty drinking glasses, dirty linen and terry from the service areas to
the garbage bins and laundry department.
a supply of guestroom amenities and linens in storage areas on each of the
special items for the guest rooms.
that all electrical items are in working order, reporting any damages or items
all surfaces. Dust, polish and remove
marks from walls and furnishings.
and buff all glass and mirror surfaces.
carpets and clean all tile floors in Public areas, back of house and Guestroom
and maintain all Elevators and Stairwells.
deep cleaning tasks as needed.
- Perform all assigned duties and tasks in a timely and
efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and
- Understands and strictly adheres to the Rules &
Regulations established in the Employees Handbook and the Hotel’s policy on
Fire, Hygiene, Health & Safety.
- Ensures that all irregularities, potential and real hazards
are identified and reported immediately.
- Reports for duty punctually wearing complete uniform at all
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management.
Education & Experience
minimum of 1 year House Person experience in a boutique or luxury hotel.
Required Knowledge, Skills and
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask in a
fast paced environment.
- An eye for detail and a personal standard of
- Ability to stand for long periods of time with
continually having to bend and lift.
- Energetic, highly motivated and willing to learn to
develop new skills.
- Ability to use communication devices.
- Must be able to work alone or in a group and have a
Civic Hotel offers a variety of benefits, including
competitive wages & benefits, employee discounts, training &
development, career advancement opportunities and more!